Chewing Gum Removal Glasgow
Clydeside Industrial Cleaning provide chewing gum removal services in Glasgow, Scotland. Chewing gum is a common litter problem in most pedestrian and public areas and it often requires specialised equipment to remove properly. It is unsightly to see chewing gum in public places, shopping centres and restaurants. The good news is we can remove your chewing gum quickly and cost effectively from any interior or exterior surface..
We can remove chewing gum from block paving, tarmac and stone. We can also remove chewing gum from entrance matting and carpets. Removing chewing gum keeps your commercial property clean, hygienic and presentable to the general public.
Chewing gum removal in Scotland
- Chewing gum removal from block paving and tarmac
- Chewing gum removal from car parks
- Chewing gum removal from commercial premises
- Chewing gum removal from pathways
- Chewing gum removal from curbs
- Chewing gum removal from carpets
- Chewing gum removal from offices
- Trained, uniformed and careful cleaning staff with protective equipment
- All chemicals, equipment and machinery included in the cost
- A responsible approach to health & safety
- Environmentally aware working practices
The techniques and equipment used will remove chewing gum from almost any surface. Our machinery is mobile and precise, allowing thoroughly clean pavements outside your high street store and restaurant. We can work out of hours which minimises disruption to the general public.
Request a free quote
Contact us today to discuss your requirements. We can provide you with a free no obligation quote. For larger tasks, we can arrange for one of our team to conduct a free site visit. For a free quote or further information, please use the contact form or call 07557 967 445.