End of Tenancy Cleaning Glasgow
Clydeside Industrial Cleaning provide end of tenancy cleaning for clients throughout Glasgow, Scotland.
This service is ideal if you are moving out or into rented accommodation in Glasgow. It’s also a great option if you are selling your home as it allows the property to be professionally cleaned so it is immaculate for the next person moving in.
At Clydeside Industrial Cleaning, we can do an extreme pre-tenancy or post-tenancy clean in a short space of time, leaving your property in the best possible condition and sparkling clean. End of tenancy cleaning is carried out by our dedicated cleaning team and we specialise in deep cleaning. The teams are equipped with all the necessary chemicals, tools and equipment.
We understand how important for you is to have the property professionally cleaned and checked and we are well aware of the requirements for inventory checkouts. Our service is fully guaranteed and we undertake this service for a number of estate agencies and landlords. We have created a detailed checklist reflecting the cleanliness standards required by major Glasgow letting agents and which our cleaners use at all times.
Why use us for End of Tenancy Cleaning in Glasgow?
- We provide all materials, cleaning equipment and chemicals
- End of tenancy cleaning service is guaranteed.
- We work on bank holidays and weekends.
- We are flexible with dates and starting times.
- The work is guaranteed.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside all cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Clean oven internally to remove all built up grease as well as clean exterior and polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised.
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards behind furniture.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
- Living room rug (1) cleaned
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Bedroom carpet cleaned.
Request a free quote
Contact us today to discuss your requirements. We can provide you with a free no obligation quote. For larger tasks, we can arrange for one of our team to conduct a free site visit. For a free quote or further information, please use the contact form or call 07557 967 445.